KWC at Pennsic

  • erlannordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 7:46 PM
      Hello all.. things are progressing nicely for this year's program. I
      admit, I am working a little more slowly that in years past... when
      I've had programs and music ready like in FEBRUARY... but this year is
      a little different. I will have music ready to be sent by the end of
      May AND I will include some files here on this page. In addition,.. I
      hope to have the KnownWorldChoir.org up and running.... it's taking a
      little while longer than anticipated.

      We are getting registrations every day for Pennsic and its GREAT. I
      am looking forward to directing this year.......the ALL JOSQUIN
      year!!

      Keep checking back here to see new messages and keep updated.

      Erlandr