Re: [KWChoir] St. Cecilia at the Tower: This Saturday

  • Jo-Ann
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10 3:02 PM
      I'm going!  Looking forward to it!

      Siiri

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Monique Rio <nique.rio@...>
      To: KWChoir <KWChoir@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, May 10, 2012 5:46 pm
      Subject: [KWChoir] St. Cecilia at the Tower: This Saturday

      Hi all,

      Just a quick reminder that St. Cecilia at the Tower is This Saturday.

      http://cynnabar.org/cecilia

      Hope to see many of you there!
      -Jadzia
    • Margrett Norwoode
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13 5:16 PM
        I enjoyed this event a lot as well and hope it becomes a regular event. Jadzia gave us an awesome event!!! I taught two classes and sang with Court & Country at the Master Class and the concert, as well as sharing in the evening sight-singing and solo performances.

        Lady Margrett Norwoode