St. Cecilia at the Tower: This Saturday

  • Monique Rio
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10 2:36 PM
      Hi all,

      Just a quick reminder that St. Cecilia at the Tower is This Saturday.

      http://cynnabar.org/cecilia

      Hope to see many of you there!
      -Jadzia
    • Jo-Ann
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10 3:02 PM
        I'm going!  Looking forward to it!

        Siiri

        Message 3 of 4 , May 12 8:03 PM
          I got back from the St. Cecilia at the Tower event a little while ago, and it was really great!  Thank you for having this event!  I am looking forward to it for next year!

          Walter Mareshall

          Canton of Dun Traigh (in the Barony of Andelcrag)

          On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Monique Rio <nique.rio@...> wrote:

          Hi all,

          Just a quick reminder that St. Cecilia at the Tower is This Saturday.

          http://cynnabar.org/cecilia

          Hope to see many of you there!
          -Jadzia

        • Margrett Norwoode
          Message 4 of 4 , May 13 5:16 PM
            I enjoyed this event a lot as well and hope it becomes a regular event. Jadzia gave us an awesome event!!! I taught two classes and sang with Court & Country at the Master Class and the concert, as well as sharing in the evening sight-singing and solo performances.

            Lady Margrett Norwoode