Music

  • misbrisby
    Message 1 of 28 , Apr 23, 2012
      Is there music available either to print out or listen to, to start preparing? Or do we have a rough estimate as to when it might become available?

      Thank you,
      Marcia
    • misbrisby
      Message 2 of 28 , May 22, 2012
        I was wondering if there was music posted yet for Pennsic. I did not see anything to print or practice before hand. Please let us know where we can go to print the music.

        Thank you,
        Marcia
      • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 28 , May 31, 2012
          Agreed. I have less natural musical talent than many in the choir, and therefore need proportionally more practice time in advance.... I'll even take midi files. ;)

          - Dalla

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, misbrisby <misbrisby@...> wrote:

          > I was wondering if there was music posted yet for Pennsic. I did not see anything to print or practice before hand. Please let us know where we can go to print the music.
          > Thank you,
          > Marcia
        • Krege, Barbara B
          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 1, 2012

            I'll need MP3 files please.  Barbara

          • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 2, 2012
              While MP3s would be great, I haven't even seen a list of the music we're performing. Have I missed it?
              - Dalla

              --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Krege, Barbara B" <krege@...> wrote:
              > I'll need MP3 files please. Barbara
            • Jennifer Friedman
              Message 6 of 28 , Jun 2, 2012
                I know I'm still pondering the piece I'm supposed to pick/conduct. Too many choices out there! I hope to pick it in the next week or so. Whatever I pick will have MIDI files, PDF sheet music, etc. so people can practice up before Pennsic.

                Robin, would you update us on where you are with the rest of the concert?

                Eliane

                Eliane Halevy, OL

                Message 7 of 28 , Jun 4, 2012
                  Hi folks. Sorry for the long silence - I just surfaced from a heavily overbooked Spring. But now all attention turns towards Pennsic!!

                  The rehearsal and concert schedule was locked down a while ago and published in this forum.

                  Watch for the registration link to go live as soon as I can get the Pennsic web people the correct information.

                  And I'll start putting music up ASAP - including sheet music, midi files, and MP3s as soon as I can get those done.

                  Thanks for your patience and let's make this another GREAT Pennsic Choir year,

                  Robyn