Pennsic KW Choir 41 rehearsal schedule

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2012
      Hi folks - here is where the KWC schedule is at this point:

      KWC rehearsal 8/2-8/6 (Th-M) 3:00p-5:00p
      KWC rehearsal 8/7-8/8 (T-W) 4:00p-6:00p
      Dress Rehearsal 8/09/12 1:00p-3:00p
      KWC performance 8/09/12 6:00p-7:30p

      There is a really tight Performing Arts schedule this year, so we had to move both Tuesday and Wednesday of War Week.

      I LOVE all of the other music stuff coming together. Should be a GREAT War!

      Robyn