Re: [KWChoir] Anyone going to Gulf Wars?

  • Deb Johnoff
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2012
      hello

      The past couple years at Gulf,  Master Christian d'Hiver (from Calontir) has been teaching a Noontime Singing class which is lots of fun.  He's an excellent teacher and songs are all period. Not sure what plans are for this year...

      For a different style singing, check out the Green Dragon Inn in the eve's.

      Hanne Abendschein
      a Calontir Bard, one-time Pennsic choir and frequent Noontime Singer

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 22, 2012
        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, annoney@... was kind enough to write:

        > Will there be anyone at Gulf Wars? I would like to get a chance to sing
        > while I am there.
        >
        > Theresa

        Good day, Teresa.

        Lord Iain O'Donnell from Gleann Abhann has expressed his intent to direct a choir at Gulf Wars this year, so Noontime Singing is taking a holiday, so that there be no confusion and so that we do not tempt singers away from his endeavor. He can be reached at dunnj [at] nsula
        [dot] edu.

        In joy and service,
        Christian d'Hiver,
        music guy, Calontir