Anyone going to Gulf Wars?

  • annoney@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2012
      Will there be anyone at Gulf Wars?  I would like to get a chance to sing while I am there.

      Theresa
    • Deb Johnoff
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2012
        hello

        The past couple years at Gulf,  Master Christian d'Hiver (from Calontir) has been teaching a Noontime Singing class which is lots of fun.  He's an excellent teacher and songs are all period. Not sure what plans are for this year...

        For a different style singing, check out the Green Dragon Inn in the eve's.

        Hanne Abendschein
        a Calontir Bard, one-time Pennsic choir and frequent Noontime Singer

        Will there be anyone at Gulf Wars?  I would like to get a chance to sing while I am there.

        Theresa

      • ChrisM
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 22, 2012
          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, annoney@... was kind enough to write:

          > Will there be anyone at Gulf Wars? I would like to get a chance to sing
          > while I am there.
          >
          > Theresa

          Good day, Teresa.

          Lord Iain O'Donnell from Gleann Abhann has expressed his intent to direct a choir at Gulf Wars this year, so Noontime Singing is taking a holiday, so that there be no confusion and so that we do not tempt singers away from his endeavor. He can be reached at dunnj [at] nsula
          [dot] edu.

          In joy and service,
          Christian d'Hiver,
          music guy, Calontir