Pennsic Choir 41 rehearsal schedule & Youth Choir

  • Krege, Barbara B
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012

      Good day Master Robyn and I am so looking forward to Pennsic Choir 41 under your direction.

      I would appreciate it if you could post the actual rehearsal and performance times (daily schedule) as soon as you decide upon them.

      I am a new deputy to the President of the SCA  and I want to schedule a number of meetings with youth officers, youth and families -- around the Pennsic Choir rehearsal schedule.

      Would the person who also wants to have a youth choir at Pennsic 41 please contact me off-list soon at krege@...

      I am excited about the prospect of this wonderful opportunity for the youth at Pennsic 41!

      Thanks,

      Barbara Krege

      Special Deputy for Family and Youth Programs

      (THL Jayne Barber, Outlands, Soprano in KWC at Pennsic 38, 39 and 40)