Re: [KWChoir] CD comments

  • June Whalen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2012
      Anyone traveling to the Hershey Pa area in March might want to consider
      DANCE THE COLD WINTER AWAY II, hosted by the Shire of Silver Rylle of the East Kingdom on 3 March.

      There will be a multi-shire Dance Troup, and a Troup from the Kingdom of Aethelmearc, in addition to the multi-Shire musical (instrumental and vocal) group "Skyn, Wynd and Wyre"

      Check out the Event, and if anyone needs more information, the Autocrat can be reached at: kayeadair@...

      Mairghreicc
      From: Erlan <daggett42@...>
      Subject: [KWChoir] CD comments
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 13, 2012, 11:53 AM

      I'm not sure if the list being quiet is a good thing or not. I am curious though... Erlan