Re: [KWChoir] Funny Clefs

  • harpadillo
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 11:27 AM
      That can be arranged - and I'll make an extra copy of my docs for you.  I'd appreciate any input you might have.

      Niamh

      Eric Grace <carlogesualdo@...> wrote:
      Scripsit Niamh:
      >You should come to Southern Oaken A&S this weekend!

      I wish I could!  And I would, if I didn't have religious obligations all weekend, to say nothing of a huge family dinner (that I'm cooking) on Sunday.  I really do think that having Orthodox Easter on the same weekend as Beltane this year is Somebody's idea of a joke.  Well, whatever the people on this list celebrate this weekend, enjoy it!

      >I'm doing Tempus adest Floridum!

      Any chance of giving me a private recital?  And maybe a copy of the music?

      Elfrida

      Ignavi deficere debent.

      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."
      - John Lennon

      http://mail.yahoo.com