WEb Design Person needed for Web Site

  • Erlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2012
      We have let this go on as long as needed.
      We have a hosting group.
      We have material.

      If there is a SERIOUS person who is truly willing to donate their services to the Known World Choir for design PLEASE let the Board know either by phone or email.

      The site will need to be interactive, include downloadable music files or links to other's home pages.

      HOld a library of music in pdf and audio files.

      Have a blog or bulletin board aplet for discussions and ideas.

      pictures.

      contact people.

      it should just be really really cool

      Thanks