CD comments

  • Erlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2012
      I'm not sure if the list being quiet is a good thing or not. I am curious though...

      Erlan
    • Susan Stoltze
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2012
        Just ... quiet.

        Hope you and yours are well.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 13, 2012
          Anyone traveling to the Hershey Pa area in March might want to consider
          DANCE THE COLD WINTER AWAY II, hosted by the Shire of Silver Rylle of the East Kingdom on 3 March.

          There will be a multi-shire Dance Troup, and a Troup from the Kingdom of Aethelmearc, in addition to the multi-Shire musical (instrumental and vocal) group "Skyn, Wynd and Wyre"

          Check out the Event, and if anyone needs more information, the Autocrat can be reached at: kayeadair@...

          Mairghreicc
          I'm not sure if the list being quiet is a good thing or not. I am curious though... Erlan