Re: Sources

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2012
      for music research, a great place to start is the New Groves Dictionary of music. This is a multiple volume encyclopedia that covers everything from performance practice to conventions of the English madrigal. Also, for a more scholarly approach you can try the Journal of the American Musicological Society (JAMS). Both are likely available at University libraries or through inter-library loan. Hope this helps!

      --THL Iain