2011 CD is READY!

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2012
      Hi all  -

      I am delighted (though embarrassed) to say that the Pennsic 40 CD is FINALLY ready!

      If you would like to order a copy, you can do so at this link:
      http://www.bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic40.htm

      The previous two CD's are still available at:

      If you want a mix of years, I believe you can order off each page and they will all dump into one PayPal "shopping cart" -- just "check out" once for everything, NOT off each year's page -- so you are not over-charged for shipping.

      For anyone in the East attending Birka (Jan.27 & 28 in NH) or K&Q Fencing Champs (Feb.4 in MA), you can get CD's from me in person and save shipping -- just send me an e-mail to request the CD's you want.

      PRE-ORDERED CD's will go out in tomorrow's mail as follows:
      1KWC 2011 - Chivers
      5KWC 2011 - Clark
      1KWC 2010 - Clark
      1KWC 2009 - Clark
      1KWC 2011 - Hall
      1KWC 2010 - Hall
      1KWC 2009 - Hall
      1KWC 2011 - Krege
      3KWC 2011 - Mulhall
      3KWC 2011 - Swanson
      1KWC 2011 - Valenze
      5KWC 2011 - Whalen Gonzalez

      Thank you all for your patience!

      Warm wishes,
      Ygraine

      ygraine at kellswood dot com
    • June Whalen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012
        I already paid for my copies - will they be sent soon?

        June Whalen-Gonzalez

        http://www.bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic38.htm
        http://www.bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic39.htm

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012

          Yup - you're on the pre-ordered list (all of which were pre-paid).
          Your CD's were shipped last night.
          Thanks!
          Ygraine