2011 CD Coming soon!

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2011
      Hi all!

      We are almost ready to produce and ship the CD's from Pennsic 40 -- just
      waiting for Erlan's approval of a change to the insert, then we're ready to
      go. Finally. Sorry it has taken so long.

      Anyone who wrote a check for their pre-order will note that I just recently
      deposited it.

      As soon as we get the "green light", I will post here again and provide the
      link for online ordering.

      From Uncle Li: There's no such thing as a quiet War, and this was an
      especially noisy one.
      From me: This is an accurate recording...

      Thank you all for your patience!

      Happy Holidays,
      Ygraine

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Susan Kell
      Owner & Designer
      Kellswood Design & Krafts
      www.kellswood.com
    • Susan Kell
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2012
        Hi all  -

        I am delighted (though embarrassed) to say that the Pennsic 40 CD is FINALLY ready!

        If you would like to order a copy, you can do so at this link:
        http://www.bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic40.htm

        The previous two CD's are still available at:

        If you want a mix of years, I believe you can order off each page and they will all dump into one PayPal "shopping cart" -- just "check out" once for everything, NOT off each year's page -- so you are not over-charged for shipping.

        For anyone in the East attending Birka (Jan.27 & 28 in NH) or K&Q Fencing Champs (Feb.4 in MA), you can get CD's from me in person and save shipping -- just send me an e-mail to request the CD's you want.

        PRE-ORDERED CD's will go out in tomorrow's mail as follows:
        1KWC 2011 - Chivers
        5KWC 2011 - Clark
        1KWC 2010 - Clark
        1KWC 2009 - Clark
        1KWC 2011 - Hall
        1KWC 2010 - Hall
        1KWC 2009 - Hall
        1KWC 2011 - Krege
        3KWC 2011 - Mulhall
        3KWC 2011 - Swanson
        1KWC 2011 - Valenze
        5KWC 2011 - Whalen Gonzalez

        Thank you all for your patience!

        Warm wishes,
        Ygraine

        ygraine at kellswood dot com
      • June Whalen
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012
          I already paid for my copies - will they be sent soon?

          June Whalen-Gonzalez

          http://www.bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic38.htm
          http://www.bardwire.com/kwc-pennsic39.htm

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2012

            Yup - you're on the pre-ordered list (all of which were pre-paid).
            Your CD's were shipped last night.
            Thanks!
            Ygraine