Re: [KWChoir] Pennsic 40 KWC CD

  • Deb Johnoff
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 14, 2011
      Hello Ygraine

      I was singing this weekend and reminded of  Known World Choir again.  Any news on when this past summer's CD will be available??

      Eagerly looking forward
      Hanne Abendschein   2011 choir member

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2011

        Hello Hanne!

        Thank you for asking, and I am sorry it is taking so long.
        Uncle Li has been pretty busy, but I just "nudged" him again about the project, and he says he will get back to working on the master this weekend.
        The next step after a master exists is to run it by the Director for approval; once blessed, then we can start producing it.
        I will keep after him... 8-)

        Thank you for your patience,