Re: [KWChoir] Funny Clefs

  • Eric Grace
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2005
      Scripsit Niamh:
      >You should come to Southern Oaken A&S this weekend!

      I wish I could!  And I would, if I didn't have religious obligations all weekend, to say nothing of a huge family dinner (that I'm cooking) on Sunday.  I really do think that having Orthodox Easter on the same weekend as Beltane this year is Somebody's idea of a joke.  Well, whatever the people on this list celebrate this weekend, enjoy it!

      >I'm doing Tempus adest Floridum!

      Any chance of giving me a private recital?  And maybe a copy of the music?

      Elfrida

      Ignavi deficere debent.

    • harpadillo
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2005
        That can be arranged - and I'll make an extra copy of my docs for you.  I'd appreciate any input you might have.

        Niamh

        Eric Grace <carlogesualdo@...> wrote:
        Scripsit Niamh:
        >You should come to Southern Oaken A&S this weekend!

        I wish I could!  And I would, if I didn't have religious obligations all weekend, to say nothing of a huge family dinner (that I'm cooking) on Sunday.  I really do think that having Orthodox Easter on the same weekend as Beltane this year is Somebody's idea of a joke.  Well, whatever the people on this list celebrate this weekend, enjoy it!

        >I'm doing Tempus adest Floridum!

        Any chance of giving me a private recital?  And maybe a copy of the music?

        Elfrida

        Ignavi deficere debent.

        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."
        - John Lennon

        http://mail.yahoo.com