Re: [KWChoir] Re: Pennsic 41 :-)

  • Jo-Ann
    Message 1 of 18 , Aug 30, 2011
      Agreed.  If it is possible to post music resources earlier, then music learning would be accomplished in fewer rehearsals.  Those who were unable to prepare or joined late in the game would benefit from the preparedness of others, and the focus would be more on blending.  Fewer folks dropping out, larger choir, bonus.

      That makes 4 cents for me....

      Siiri