Re: [KWChoir] music

  • Herne
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2011
      I can vouch for The Acappella Singer book!  It IS still in print and its longevity is testament to the excellent editing and (mostly) singable English translations.  I sang from it back in my high school days, and use it extensively today directing my high school-level madrigal ensemble.

      Cailen mac Aindriu