Re: [KWChoir] Pennsic 40 KWC CD

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2011
      Hi Meribeth (and others who may be interested) -

      The pre-orders were intended to simplify things for folks who prefer cash/checks to PayPal. If you don't have an "issue" with PayPal, you will be able to order a CD when they are announced as "available" (which I hope will be sooner than last year's were ready!) If you would like to order by mail and send a check or money order, you can do so now OR when the CD is announced. To do so now, just fill out the form I uploaded to the Choir's Yahoo site; to do so later, there will be instructions in the announcement.

      Thanks for your singing and for your interest in the CD!

      Warm wishes,
      Ygraine

      On 08/18/11, meribethz<meribethz@...> wrote:

      I neglected to pre-order the CD at the dress rehearsal. Is it possible for me to purchase one at this point?

    • Deb Johnoff
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 14, 2011
        Hello Ygraine

        I was singing this weekend and reminded of  Known World Choir again.  Any news on when this past summer's CD will be available??

        Eagerly looking forward
        Hanne Abendschein   2011 choir member

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 14, 2011

          Hello Hanne!

          Thank you for asking, and I am sorry it is taking so long.
          Uncle Li has been pretty busy, but I just "nudged" him again about the project, and he says he will get back to working on the master this weekend.
          The next step after a master exists is to run it by the Director for approval; once blessed, then we can start producing it.
          I will keep after him... 8-)

          Thank you for your patience,