Re: [KWChoir] Re: Voice parts as of today

  • unfortunategirl_3@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
      Looks like a couple more werent on there...
      sca name part 1 part2 kingdom
      emelina dragheswerd s1 a middle
      zaccaria balastri b t middle

      ----------

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
        I registered at Pennsic yesterday.
        My medallion number is 12713.

        I booked a hotel (Comfort Inn) in New Castle, a 15 minute ride to Camp, for this my 1st Pennsic War.
        I read all the rules and all the activities last night.
        Today I will visit camp seeking where the Canton of Northpass of Ostgardr of the East Kingdom is located.

        I will also visit the amphitheater and see if I can meet up with some from the choir.
        I would like to sing in the choir.
        I'll volunteer for anything that helps out there.

        I'd also like to volunteer to be a dispatcher in the EMS area.
        I'd also like to volunteer to be a water-bearer whatever they call it.

        There's lots of classes I want to attend.
        I will work out a daily schedule from the data I compile in my visit today.

        Daniel of Northpass

        On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 11:09 PM, Elizabeth Dowling <ejdowling@...> wrote:
        (Just show up. I can't make it to all of Pennsic this year; I'll miss
        it, but I've sung with the choir in the past. It's worth all the
        rehearsals, because the music is really great, and the people are
        wonderful. If you aren't arriving until the 2nd week, then go to the
        first rehearsal that you can get to.)
        Elizabeth

        morgann wrote:

        > I just looked at the list and my name is not on it, I just wanted to
        > double check. I can sing alto or soprano, if you need alto i'm all for
        > it! I do not have an SCA name as of yet since this is my first Pennsic
        > and I am going as a guest. Cannot wait to sing with you all!
        >
        > Sincerely,
        > Morgan Neems
        >
        > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com <mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > Susan Stoltze <susanstoltze@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Good morning! Please be so kind as to add:
        > > Susanna Merrybegot, Soprano, Middle
        > > Seathan MacDabibh, BASS, Middle
        > > See you soon!

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           KWChoir-digest@yahoogroups.com
           KWChoir-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        --
        Yours in ORGANIZATION, < [OURPOWERTOOL]

        Daniel Hall  = = = Complete Education In Economics = = = Network Silver!
        718-682-1513 ... ... Call and or text any time.
        Club V aka: DANIELHALL4FREEDOM << Business 760-602-3030 ACCESS CODE
        Meetup aka: Daniel Patrick Hall <> INFINITY DOWNLINE
        Facebook aka: Daniel Patrick Hall
        Campaign for Liberty aka: DanHall4Freedom