Pennsic drinking and singing walk

  • Victoria Sapko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2011

      Hi all,

      If you would like to take part in some pickup singing of period music at Pennsic, Camp Crook'd Cat is once again hosting the beginning of the Annual Drinking and Singing Walk.  We meet at CCC just before dark on Monday of War Week to warm up and practice period drinking songs, and then visit a number of camps exchanging our song for drink.  Music will be provided, you only need to bring a light source and a drinking vessel.  Folks from the Pennsic choir have joined us in previous years and had a good time.

      Again, we meet on Monday of War Week at Camp Crook'd Cat in block E02 on The Strand.  I hope to see you there or at one of our stops!

      Rosina, Envoy of the Drinking and Singing Walk

    • Daniel Patrick Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2011
        Cool!