Re: Voice parts as of today

  • Terri Garvey
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 28, 2011
      I feel like a bad juggler, dropping balls everywhere. I didn't register for KWC! I am:

      Tessa Alto Meridies
    • Susan Stoltze
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 28, 2011
        Good morning!  Please be so kind as to add:

        Susanna Merrybegot, Soprano, Middle
        Seathan MacDabibh, BASS, Middle

        See you soon!

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
          I just looked at the list and my name is not on it, I just wanted to double check. I can sing alto or soprano, if you need alto i'm all for it! I do not have an SCA name as of yet since this is my first Pennsic and I am going as a guest. Cannot wait to sing with you all!

          Sincerely,
          Morgan Neems

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Susan Stoltze <susanstoltze@...> wrote:

          > Good morning!  Please be so kind as to add:
          >
          > Susanna Merrybegot, Soprano, Middle
          > Seathan MacDabibh, BASS, Middle
          >
          > See you soon!

        • Elizabeth Dowling
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
            (Just show up. I can't make it to all of Pennsic this year; I'll miss
            it, but I've sung with the choir in the past. It's worth all the
            rehearsals, because the music is really great, and the people are
            wonderful. If you aren't arriving until the 2nd week, then go to the
            first rehearsal that you can get to.)
            Elizabeth

            morgann wrote:

            > I just looked at the list and my name is not on it, I just wanted to
            > double check. I can sing alto or soprano, if you need alto i'm all for
            > it! I do not have an SCA name as of yet since this is my first Pennsic
            > and I am going as a guest. Cannot wait to sing with you all!
            >
            > Sincerely,
            > Morgan Neems
            >
            > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com <mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > Susan Stoltze <susanstoltze@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Good morning! Please be so kind as to add:
            > > Susanna Merrybegot, Soprano, Middle
            > > Seathan MacDabibh, BASS, Middle
            > > See you soon!

          • Christina King
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
              I'm also not on this list, but I'm a really late entry.  I can sing Alto or 2nd Soprano.  My higher soprano register hasn't been worked in a while though!

              Mihri Deniz Yetim--Middle

              --
              Christina King
              http://www.elginbellydance.com

            • unfortunategirl_3@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
                Looks like a couple more werent on there...
                sca name part 1 part2 kingdom
                emelina dragheswerd s1 a middle
                zaccaria balastri b t middle

                ----------

                I just looked at the list and my name is not on it, I just wanted to double check. I can sing alto or soprano, if you need alto i'm all for it! I do not have an SCA name as of yet since this is my first Pennsic and I am going as a guest. Cannot wait to sing with you all!

                Sincerely,
                Morgan Neems

                --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Susan Stoltze <susanstoltze@...> wrote:

                > Good morning!  Please be so kind as to add:
                >
                > Susanna Merrybegot, Soprano, Middle
                > Seathan MacDabibh, BASS, Middle
                >
                > See you soon!

              • Building Unity
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
                  I registered at Pennsic yesterday.
                  My medallion number is 12713.

                  I booked a hotel (Comfort Inn) in New Castle, a 15 minute ride to Camp, for this my 1st Pennsic War.
                  I read all the rules and all the activities last night.
                  Today I will visit camp seeking where the Canton of Northpass of Ostgardr of the East Kingdom is located.

                  I will also visit the amphitheater and see if I can meet up with some from the choir.
                  I would like to sing in the choir.
                  I'll volunteer for anything that helps out there.

                  I'd also like to volunteer to be a dispatcher in the EMS area.
                  I'd also like to volunteer to be a water-bearer whatever they call it.

                  There's lots of classes I want to attend.
                  I will work out a daily schedule from the data I compile in my visit today.

                  Daniel of Northpass

                  morgann wrote:

                  > I just looked at the list and my name is not on it, I just wanted to
                  > double check. I can sing alto or soprano, if you need alto i'm all for
                  > it! I do not have an SCA name as of yet since this is my first Pennsic
                  > and I am going as a guest. Cannot wait to sing with you all!
                  >
                  > Sincerely,
                  > Morgan Neems
                  >
                  > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com <mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com>,
                  > Susan Stoltze <susanstoltze@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Good morning! Please be so kind as to add:
                  > > Susanna Merrybegot, Soprano, Middle
                  > > Seathan MacDabibh, BASS, Middle
                  > > See you soon!

                  <*> Your email settings:
                     Individual Email | Traditional

                  <*> To change settings online go to:
                     (Yahoo! ID required)

                  <*> To change settings via email:
                     KWChoir-digest@yahoogroups.com
                     KWChoir-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  --
                  Yours in ORGANIZATION, < [OURPOWERTOOL]

                  Daniel Hall  = = = Complete Education In Economics = = = Network Silver!
                  718-682-1513 ... ... Call and or text any time.
                  Club V aka: DANIELHALL4FREEDOM << Business 760-602-3030 ACCESS CODE
                  Meetup aka: Daniel Patrick Hall <> INFINITY DOWNLINE
                  Facebook aka: Daniel Patrick Hall
                  Campaign for Liberty aka: DanHall4Freedom