Voice parts as of today

  • Erlandr Nordenskald
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 27, 2011
      There are 41 registered singers. If you're not on this list, then for some reason I did not receive your registration. That does NOT mean that you can't sing, it just means that I don't have it. You are listed by your SCA name unless you don't have one. The next column is your voice part (prefered) the second is the alternate voice part and the last is the Kingdom. I put that in for fun!

      As you can see, we are Soprano heavy. The alto section is also a little thin, There are a few Soprano 2's that listed Alto as an alternate. On the 4 part/3 part pieces, if you would consent to sing alto that would be appreciated. Another 5 voices would be wonderful.

      Out of the 10 tenors (nice number) 5 are female. I won't object to females singing Tenor however it doesn't really have the same affect as a male tenor and the lower register does tend to get lost.

      We are in need of Bass Singers. I will probably NOT need a Bass Section leader for obvious reasons.

      There is an opportunity for musicians on the Tanzen und Springen tune. I would like you to invite recorder, shawm, cornetto and sackut players to join us. I will also need a very fine percussionist on tabor drum. These musicians may be from the choir also. :)

      OK, I'm going to sleep now. More work tomorrow.

      Erlan

      Name Voice Alt Kingdom
      Erin Hohler A
      Kit A East
      Isabel Henry A Atlantia
      Laoghaire A T Middle
      Lauri Pierce A Atlantia
      Marcia Plavcan A S
      Mihri A
      Miriel Verdy A S 2 Aethelmearc
      Siiri Toivosdottir A S 2 Middle
      Svanhildr Karlsdottir A East
      Christopher Gray B Middle
      Conall mac Taichlich B East
      Robyn Solarius B Middle
      Mairghreicc S East
      Ameline de Leeuwe S 1 Drachenwald
      Danica Cleo de Champagne S 1 East
      Elaine Howys of Morningthorpe S 1 East
      Megan Hall. S 1 S 2 Aethelmearc
      Melanie Hamilton S 1 Middle
      Nancy DeRosa S 1 Middle
      THL Jayne Barber S 1 Outlands
      Ailis inghean ui Bhria S 2
      Angharad of Chester S 2 A Lohac
      Isadora von Drachenstei S 2 S 1 Middle
      Elaine Halevy S 2 S 1 Northshield
      Catalina Riquel De Luna S 2 S 1 Atlantia
      Meave Fraseyr S 2 Middle
      Melodie S 2 A Onta Can
      Pamela Petritsch S 2 A East
      Rebecca bint Cariadoc S 2 S 1 West
      Solveig of Owlsherste S 2 East
      Alison Winter T A East
      Bianca di Alessandro T A East
      Cailean mac Anndras T Middle
      Cedric T Atlantia
      Dalla Olafskona T A
      Julian Mondragon T B Middle
      Lady Svea T A East
      Master Morien ap Rhys. T Aethelmearc
      Rob MacL:achlan T Aethelmearc
      Viktor Stepanovich Z T
    • Terri Garvey
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 28, 2011
        I feel like a bad juggler, dropping balls everywhere. I didn't register for KWC! I am:

        Tessa Alto Meridies
      • Susan Stoltze
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 28, 2011
          Good morning!  Please be so kind as to add:

          Susanna Merrybegot, Soprano, Middle
          Seathan MacDabibh, BASS, Middle

          See you soon!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
            I just looked at the list and my name is not on it, I just wanted to double check. I can sing alto or soprano, if you need alto i'm all for it! I do not have an SCA name as of yet since this is my first Pennsic and I am going as a guest. Cannot wait to sing with you all!

            Sincerely,
            Morgan Neems

            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Susan Stoltze <susanstoltze@...> wrote:

            > Good morning!  Please be so kind as to add:
            >
            > Susanna Merrybegot, Soprano, Middle
            > Seathan MacDabibh, BASS, Middle
            >
            > See you soon!

          • Elizabeth Dowling
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
              (Just show up. I can't make it to all of Pennsic this year; I'll miss
              it, but I've sung with the choir in the past. It's worth all the
              rehearsals, because the music is really great, and the people are
              wonderful. If you aren't arriving until the 2nd week, then go to the
              first rehearsal that you can get to.)
              Elizabeth

              morgann wrote:

              > I just looked at the list and my name is not on it, I just wanted to
              > double check. I can sing alto or soprano, if you need alto i'm all for
              > it! I do not have an SCA name as of yet since this is my first Pennsic
              > and I am going as a guest. Cannot wait to sing with you all!
              >
              > Sincerely,
              > Morgan Neems
              >
              > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com <mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > Susan Stoltze <susanstoltze@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Good morning! Please be so kind as to add:
              > > Susanna Merrybegot, Soprano, Middle
              > > Seathan MacDabibh, BASS, Middle
              > > See you soon!

            • Christina King
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 31, 2011
                I'm also not on this list, but I'm a really late entry.  I can sing Alto or 2nd Soprano.  My higher soprano register hasn't been worked in a while though!

                Mihri Deniz Yetim--Middle

                --
                Christina King
                http://www.elginbellydance.com

              • unfortunategirl_3@yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
                  Looks like a couple more werent on there...
                  sca name part 1 part2 kingdom
                  emelina dragheswerd s1 a middle
                  zaccaria balastri b t middle

                  ----------

                  I just looked at the list and my name is not on it, I just wanted to double check. I can sing alto or soprano, if you need alto i'm all for it! I do not have an SCA name as of yet since this is my first Pennsic and I am going as a guest. Cannot wait to sing with you all!

                  Sincerely,
                  Morgan Neems

                  --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, Susan Stoltze <susanstoltze@...> wrote:

                  > Good morning!  Please be so kind as to add:
                  >
                  > Susanna Merrybegot, Soprano, Middle
                  > Seathan MacDabibh, BASS, Middle
                  >
                  > See you soon!

                • Building Unity
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 1, 2011
                    I registered at Pennsic yesterday.
                    My medallion number is 12713.

                    I booked a hotel (Comfort Inn) in New Castle, a 15 minute ride to Camp, for this my 1st Pennsic War.
                    I read all the rules and all the activities last night.
                    Today I will visit camp seeking where the Canton of Northpass of Ostgardr of the East Kingdom is located.

                    I will also visit the amphitheater and see if I can meet up with some from the choir.
                    I would like to sing in the choir.
                    I'll volunteer for anything that helps out there.

                    I'd also like to volunteer to be a dispatcher in the EMS area.
                    I'd also like to volunteer to be a water-bearer whatever they call it.

                    There's lots of classes I want to attend.
                    I will work out a daily schedule from the data I compile in my visit today.

                    Daniel of Northpass

                    morgann wrote:

                    > I just looked at the list and my name is not on it, I just wanted to
                    > double check. I can sing alto or soprano, if you need alto i'm all for
                    > it! I do not have an SCA name as of yet since this is my first Pennsic
                    > and I am going as a guest. Cannot wait to sing with you all!
                    >
                    > Sincerely,
                    > Morgan Neems
                    >
                    > --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com <mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com>,
                    > Susan Stoltze <susanstoltze@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Good morning! Please be so kind as to add:
                    > > Susanna Merrybegot, Soprano, Middle
                    > > Seathan MacDabibh, BASS, Middle
                    > > See you soon!

                    <*> Your email settings:
                       Individual Email | Traditional

                    <*> To change settings online go to:
                       (Yahoo! ID required)

                    <*> To change settings via email:
                       KWChoir-digest@yahoogroups.com
                       KWChoir-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                       http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    --
                    Yours in ORGANIZATION, < [OURPOWERTOOL]

                    Daniel Hall  = = = Complete Education In Economics = = = Network Silver!
                    718-682-1513 ... ... Call and or text any time.
                    Club V aka: DANIELHALL4FREEDOM << Business 760-602-3030 ACCESS CODE
                    Meetup aka: Daniel Patrick Hall <> INFINITY DOWNLINE
                    Facebook aka: Daniel Patrick Hall
                    Campaign for Liberty aka: DanHall4Freedom