POssible additional material

  • Erlandr Nordenskald
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011
      OK. Now, I have uploaded 2 PDF's of 2 new songs.
      Are we singing these... Maybe...
      I am interested in using a smaller group.... for these 2 tunes.
      So, if you're so inclined and want to try... please do.

      Et quant je suis couchee is a comedic song in an older french. The language isn't difficult to master and the parts are very singable.
      The translation is humorous and we could have some fun with this.
      Soprano/Alto on the first line
      Alto on line 2.
      Tenor line 3
      Bass line 4.
      Straight forward.

      The Madrigal is 1600, Robert Jones, "what if I seek" Arrangement, me.
      Forgive the rough writing and notation.

      Master Robyn will work with me this year to become better at doing things on the computer. That i was able to scan this music INTO a PDF is a MIRACLE....... believe you ME.

      The lyrics are avaialble in a separate WORD file for the Robert Jones music.

      Reminders -
      Dress Rehearsal is Thursday of war week 2-4 PM Please make every effort to attend this rehearsal. This is where the recording happens.

      We will sing at Midnight Madness approx 8:80, meeting near the food Court. We will most likely sing Tanzen and Sweet Kate... those are the upbeats! I anticipate our doing the "gig" 2-3 times in different locations.

      Friday night is the Agincourt Carol at the Known World Players performace of Henry V. We are doing intermission. When will that be. ???? good guess. Probably about 8:00 PM. I will know more after the production meetings at war.

      erlan