New guy here!

  • Chris Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011
      Hello - just wanted to briefly introduce myself. I'm Christopher Gray, Chris is fine, I have no SCA name as of yet.
       I have been involved in local events and meets (The Marche of Tirnewydd, Middle Marches, Middle Kingdom, The Known World, etc etc)
      sporadically over the past twenty years, but this will be my first Pennsic. I look forward to learning and performing with all of you!

      Christopher Gray
      adagiogray@...