Re: clef stuff

  • Maria Daggett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2005
      > My original idea is a C clef that is about the same size as my
      > current G clef.
      > Other than that, I'm open for whatever grabs by fancy.
      >
      > What would you charge? Let me know.

      Well, let's see. To make one charm of an Alto clef would be the
      same amount of work pretty much to make a few, just for
      instance.... I'd have to make the mold for the castings, and
      then to cast them is the easiest.
      The end cost for a sterling silver charm for a neclace,
      let's say might end up being between $25-$35 each and thats
      pretty much materials/silver only.

      I've never done a clef before!!