Greetings from a new member

  • jonisyngs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011
      Hello,

      I am looking forward to my third Pennsic War and making music while I'm there. While at Pennsic 38, I passed by the tent during rehearsal (wishing I could stay longer than a few days!), then at Pennsic 39 mentioned the fact that there is a Pennsic Choir to Cailean mac Anndrus (Tim Thomas who also just joined), and here I am.

      In the mundane world I serve as the Director of Music at Detroit Country Day Junior School, sing professionally at a Reformed Jewish Temple, and served as the Also Section Leader for Cantata Academy of Detroit for 13 years.

      I would like to know what sort of folder we should have our music in, or whether one is provided.

      Cheers!
      Siiri Toivosdottir
      (Jo-Ann Sheffer)