Request for pronunciation

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2011
      I would like to request that we go over the pronunciation of all the foreign language songs at the first rehearsal at Pennsic so that I don't keep burning mangled pronunciation to my brain's hard drive (LOL) while we put the music together.

      The only foreign language I took in high school & college was Spanish, which doesn't help with our non-English songs this year. And the Hebrew is something at which I cannot even guess, which has been really hurting any pre-Pennsic work on the music for me.

      Many thanks,

      Margrett
    • Susan Stoltze
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2011
        Margrett (and anyone else),

        Both my husband, Seathan, and I, speak Hebrew.  He is more fluent than I am; however, between us we can provide assistance with any Hebrew pronunciation.

        I look forward to meeting you next week!

        YIS,

        Lady Susanna Merrybegot