KWC at Pennsic: CD stuff!

  • Susan Kell
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17 2:25 PM
      Greetings, all!

      Lady Erlandr has asked, and we (Master Li and I) have agreed, to record and
      produce CD's of the Choir again this Pennsic. I have a couple of questions
      for you all...

      1) Would you like to be able to pre-order this year's CDs AT the War,
      filling out a form and paying by cash or check? If so, I will prepare and
      bring forms. I have been reluctant to suggest this in the past, as we do not
      know how long after the War the CD can be completed, but Erlandr thought it
      might be a convenience and I'm glad to offer it if there is interest.

      2) If anyone would like copies of either of the past two CDs, for delivery
      at Pennsic, please let me know *now* so I can make them up. (I leave for
      land-grab the morning of Friday 7/29, so would have to make them up no later
      than Monday 7/25.) I can deliver them after the dress rehearsal (recording
      session) on Thursday.

      Warm wishes,
      Ygraine

      Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood
      Bard Wire Productions CFO, Production Manager & Shipping Clerk!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Susan Kell
      Owner & Designer
      Kellswood Design & Krafts
      www.kellswood.com
    • bianca_di_alessandro
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18 6:26 AM
        Personally, I'd like a pre-order option, so I don't forget about it!

        Bianca

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Kell" <susan@...> wrote:

        > Greetings, all!
        >
        > Lady Erlandr has asked, and we (Master Li and I) have agreed, to record and
        > produce CD's of the Choir again this Pennsic. I have a couple of questions
        > for you all...
        >
        > 1) Would you like to be able to pre-order this year's CDs AT the War,
        > filling out a form and paying by cash or check? If so, I will prepare and
        > bring forms. I have been reluctant to suggest this in the past, as we do not
        > know how long after the War the CD can be completed, but Erlandr thought it
        > might be a convenience and I'm glad to offer it if there is interest.
        >
        > 2) If anyone would like copies of either of the past two CDs, for delivery
        > at Pennsic, please let me know *now* so I can make them up. (I leave for
        > land-grab the morning of Friday 7/29, so would have to make them up no later
        > than Monday 7/25.) I can deliver them after the dress rehearsal (recording
        > session) on Thursday.
        >
        > Warm wishes,
        > Ygraine
        >
        > Mistress Ygraine of Kellswood
        > Bard Wire Productions CFO, Production Manager & Shipping Clerk!

        > Susan Kell
        > Owner & Designer
        > Kellswood Design & Krafts
        > www.kellswood.com