Re: [KWChoir] Quest for a clef

  • harpadillo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2005
      My original idea is a C clef that is about the same size as my current G clef.
      Other than that, I'm open for whatever grabs by fancy.

      What would you charge?  Let me know.

      Thank you!  Niamh

      maria daggett <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:
      So, are you looking for a necklace with an alto clef
      charm on it?  Are you interested in having one made?

         I can do one, cast in sterling silver for ya!

      I looked around on all the most popular music "stuff"
      pages.  I found 2 that had other types for viola
      players,

      http://www.theviolincase.com/jewelry.htm

      http://www.viola.geargems.com/cgi-bin/cpshop.cgi?storeid=geargems.366399&page=1&trail=geargems.366095~Main+Store~1&st=Giftware

      Power to the C Clef!!!

      erlandr

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo

      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."
      - John Lennon

      Do you Yahoo!?