Re: [KWChoir] Re: Music

  • Julia Kathan
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 2, 2011
      Um-am I the only one who cannot print By the Waters of Babylon? I can see it on my screen but it prints blank pages.
      Help!
      Fancy

      Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:43 PM
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: Music

      Are these 5 the only ones?
      (Granted, the one in Hebrew looks like a brain-ful... )

      miriel

      --- In mailto:KWChoir%40yahoogroups.com, "Erlandr Nordenskald" <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      everyone.
      > OK, this is the initial list of music for the Pennsic 40
      Choir.

      > S S A T B Tanzen und Springen - Hans Leo Hassler (1564-1612)
      (German)

      href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf

      href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf

      http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/d/df/Sweet_Kate.pdf

      href="http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf">http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf

      > S A T B By the Waters of Babylon /
      > Al naharot Bavel- Salomone
      Rossi (1570-1630)

      href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf

      No virus found in this message.

    • dross92
      Message 2 of 28 , Jul 3, 2011
        Hope it's going better for you today.
        It printed out OK for me today (5 pages) and I am using old technology - an HP C4480 and Vista.

        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Julia Kathan" <fancy@...> wrote:

        > Um-am I the only one who cannot print By the Waters of Babylon? I can see it on my screen but it prints blank pages.
        > Help!
        > Fancy

      • misbrisby
        Message 3 of 28 , Apr 23, 2012
          Is there music available either to print out or listen to, to start preparing? Or do we have a rough estimate as to when it might become available?

          Thank you,
          Marcia
        • misbrisby
          Message 4 of 28 , May 22, 2012
            I was wondering if there was music posted yet for Pennsic. I did not see anything to print or practice before hand. Please let us know where we can go to print the music.

            Thank you,
            Marcia
          • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 28 , May 31, 2012
              Agreed. I have less natural musical talent than many in the choir, and therefore need proportionally more practice time in advance.... I'll even take midi files. ;)

              - Dalla

              --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, misbrisby <misbrisby@...> wrote:

              > I was wondering if there was music posted yet for Pennsic. I did not see anything to print or practice before hand. Please let us know where we can go to print the music.
              > Thank you,
              > Marcia
            • Krege, Barbara B
              Message 6 of 28 , Jun 1, 2012

                I'll need MP3 files please.  Barbara

              • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
                Message 7 of 28 , Jun 2, 2012
                  While MP3s would be great, I haven't even seen a list of the music we're performing. Have I missed it?
                  - Dalla

                  --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Krege, Barbara B" <krege@...> wrote:
                  > I'll need MP3 files please. Barbara
                • Jennifer Friedman
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jun 2, 2012
                    I know I'm still pondering the piece I'm supposed to pick/conduct. Too many choices out there! I hope to pick it in the next week or so. Whatever I pick will have MIDI files, PDF sheet music, etc. so people can practice up before Pennsic.

                    Robin, would you update us on where you are with the rest of the concert?

                    Eliane

                    Eliane Halevy, OL

                    Message 9 of 28 , Jun 4, 2012
                      Hi folks. Sorry for the long silence - I just surfaced from a heavily overbooked Spring. But now all attention turns towards Pennsic!!

                      The rehearsal and concert schedule was locked down a while ago and published in this forum.

                      Watch for the registration link to go live as soon as I can get the Pennsic web people the correct information.

                      And I'll start putting music up ASAP - including sheet music, midi files, and MP3s as soon as I can get those done.

                      Thanks for your patience and let's make this another GREAT Pennsic Choir year,

                      Robyn