Re: Music

  • robin.kornides
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 29, 2011
      Are these 5 the only ones?
      (Granted, the one in Hebrew looks like a brain-ful... )

      miriel

      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Erlandr Nordenskald" <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone.
      > OK, this is the initial list of music for the Pennsic 40 Choir.

      > S S A T B Tanzen und Springen - Hans Leo Hassler (1564-1612) (German)
      > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf
      >
      > S/A T B Agincourt Carol - Annon (old Englysh)
      > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf
      >
      > S A B Sweete Kate (1609) - Robert Jones (1577 – 1617) (English)
      > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/d/df/Sweet_Kate.pdf
      >
      > S A T/B Ma fin est mon commencement - Guillaume de Mahaut d.1377 (french)
      > http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf
      >
      > S A T B By the Waters of Babylon /
      > Al naharot Bavel- Salomone Rossi (1570-1630)
      > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf

    • Julia Kathan
      Message 2 of 28 , Jul 2, 2011
        Um-am I the only one who cannot print By the Waters of Babylon? I can see it on my screen but it prints blank pages.
        Help!
        Fancy

        Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:43 PM
        Subject: [KWChoir] Re: Music

        href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf

        href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf

        href="http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf">http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf

        > S A T B By the Waters of Babylon /
        > Al naharot Bavel- Salomone
        Rossi (1570-1630)

        href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf

        No virus found in this message.

      • dross92
        Message 3 of 28 , Jul 3, 2011
          Hope it's going better for you today.
          It printed out OK for me today (5 pages) and I am using old technology - an HP C4480 and Vista.

          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Julia Kathan" <fancy@...> wrote:

          > Um-am I the only one who cannot print By the Waters of Babylon? I can see it on my screen but it prints blank pages.
          > Help!
          > Fancy

        • misbrisby
          Message 4 of 28 , Apr 23, 2012
            Is there music available either to print out or listen to, to start preparing? Or do we have a rough estimate as to when it might become available?

            Thank you,
            Marcia
          • misbrisby
            Message 5 of 28 , May 22, 2012
              I was wondering if there was music posted yet for Pennsic. I did not see anything to print or practice before hand. Please let us know where we can go to print the music.

              Thank you,
              Marcia
            • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
              Message 6 of 28 , May 31, 2012
                Agreed. I have less natural musical talent than many in the choir, and therefore need proportionally more practice time in advance.... I'll even take midi files. ;)

                - Dalla

                --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, misbrisby <misbrisby@...> wrote:

                > I was wondering if there was music posted yet for Pennsic. I did not see anything to print or practice before hand. Please let us know where we can go to print the music.
                > Thank you,
                > Marcia
              • Krege, Barbara B
                Message 7 of 28 , Jun 1, 2012

                  I'll need MP3 files please.  Barbara

                • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
                  Message 8 of 28 , Jun 2, 2012
                    While MP3s would be great, I haven't even seen a list of the music we're performing. Have I missed it?
                    - Dalla

                    --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Krege, Barbara B" <krege@...> wrote:
                    > I'll need MP3 files please. Barbara
                  • Jennifer Friedman
                    Message 9 of 28 , Jun 2, 2012
                      I know I'm still pondering the piece I'm supposed to pick/conduct. Too many choices out there! I hope to pick it in the next week or so. Whatever I pick will have MIDI files, PDF sheet music, etc. so people can practice up before Pennsic.

                      Robin, would you update us on where you are with the rest of the concert?

                      Eliane

                      Eliane Halevy, OL

                      Message 10 of 28 , Jun 4, 2012
                        Hi folks. Sorry for the long silence - I just surfaced from a heavily overbooked Spring. But now all attention turns towards Pennsic!!

                        The rehearsal and concert schedule was locked down a while ago and published in this forum.

                        Watch for the registration link to go live as soon as I can get the Pennsic web people the correct information.

                        And I'll start putting music up ASAP - including sheet music, midi files, and MP3s as soon as I can get those done.

                        Thanks for your patience and let's make this another GREAT Pennsic Choir year,

                        Robyn