  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2011
      http://canalsnadal.com/arxius/english/yahoolinks.php
    • Kyla
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2011
        Looks like someone has a virus or got hacked.
        Do not click on the link.

        Tabitha Pennywarden
        Ravenslake, Midlands
        Middle Kingdom
        Court and Country

          My email account went nuts the other day and I scanned my computer four times to clean up the mess.
          THL Isabelle de Foix
          Kingdom of Meridies
          blog URL http://verte76.blogspot.com/