from the SCA Choral lists

  • daggett42
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2004
      Hello, All. We've been pretty quiet lately, haven't we?

      I wanted to let you know that I'm busy preparing for this year's
      Known World Choir program. The theme for the program is "Songs of
      Celebration." When the program is ready, it will be published at:
      www.ravenstreet.org/kwchoir.htm This site will have PDFs of all
      the music we'll perform (I'm using music that provides copyright
      statements that allow us to share it), together with midi files of
      the score and parts, so that people can practice the music BEFORE
      Pennsic.

      I can be reached at this address, or at kwchoir@... if
      you have any questions or ideas.