From Ealdormere for the second week?

  • marrin_von_waldburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011
      A soprano friend and I (alto) would like to take part, but will only be arriving on the second Monday. I read music, and we sing together a lot and can learn the music ahead of time thanks to your very helpful midi files and posted music.

      If we can, do we just come to that Monday's rehearsal or do we have to register somewhere?

      Marrin