Battlemoor Choir

  • jenmizrahi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2011
      Battlemoor is one week away. Are you planning to sing with the choir? We will be rehearsing each day from 3-5, and you don't have to be able to read music to join us. We are especially in need of low voices. If you would like to look over the music ahead of time, go to http://sites.google.com/site/cantoreslupini/Home/battlemoor-music to look it over or listen to it on MP3. I look forward to singing with you.

      THLady Biket of Canterbury