Newcomer wanting to participate

  • Anna Fowler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2011
      I would love to participate, but I cannot read music. I will be at war for both weeks and will be reviewing the music files and the sheet music before than. I have experience in choir through grad school, church, and I have taken classes at local events. Would I be too small a fish in a large pond?

      In service
       Danica Cleo de Champagne
      *Friends are family and family is all that matters in life*
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21, 2011
        Hi Danica!

        Welcome to the Known World Choir! No fish is too small to sing with the Pennsic Choir. Reading music isn't required as long as you're willing to learn the music ahead of time, and with your previous experience you should be fine. There'll be lots of people to lean on during rehearsals. We'll be happy to have you!

        Arianna of Wynthrope

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2011
          I'm so relieved! Thank you so much for that super fast reply. :)