the worth of a Bass

  • Maria Eskinazi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
      OK, the worth of a Bass
      Well, in my opinon he's worth 5 cows and a flock of sheep
      My coins will have the Choir logo on one side and animals on the other (cows, sheep, etc.. hopefully)

      we can definately talk a deal.....
      Not only will I pay YOU for bringing one in... but I'll pay him for singing....

      tee hee

      I'm just trying to make this a little more fun everyone.... AND.... get some more male singers..

      Love is enternal
      G. Scott Eskinazi 1967-2009
    • Susan Stoltze
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2011
        I'll take 5 sheep and a cow instead ... I need the wool for spinning.

        I honestly thing the best way to pay my husband is to thank him.  He likes that.

        -Susanna