Re: registration link

  • Maria Eskinazi
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2011
      OK. I registered myself. Did not get anything redirecting me, but my registration did not come through.
      Sent this information to the Pennsic Web Mistress.  Should be resolved today.
      Everyone, please be patient.
      I am sure all the registration glitches will get solved, if you're worried, please DON't.  You will NOT be turned away.

      Give it a few days and if it's still not working for you.. send the information straight to me..

      I will be assiging Sop 1/2 parts as the registration comes in.  Please let me know if you have a preference!

      Remember, If you bring me a tenor or bass you will get PAID by the Erlan Mercenary Guild.

      Erlan

    • Susan Stoltze
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2011
        Erlan, what is the going rate for a bass?  I'm a soprano, of which there are many, I'm sure.  However, my lord is a bass and we are attached at the heart.  So, how many goats, oats, or shekels is he worth to you?

        Lady Susanna Merrybegot

        OK. I registered myself. Did not get anything redirecting me, but my registration did not come through.
        Sent this information to the Pennsic Web Mistress.  Should be resolved today.
        Everyone, please be patient.
        I am sure all the registration glitches will get solved, if you're worried, please DON't.  You will NOT be turned away.

        Give it a few days and if it's still not working for you.. send the information straight to me..

        I will be assiging Sop 1/2 parts as the registration comes in.  Please let me know if you have a preference!

        Remember, If you bring me a tenor or bass you will get PAID by the Erlan Mercenary Guild.

        Erlan

      • scadianbluemusician
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2011
          what's the rate if they can read music, too?
          :D