Re link is working

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2011
      the link for the Pennsic Choir Registration is now LIVE.

      If you sent a registration to my e mail you DO NOT NEED to do it again.It goes to the same place anyway.

      The reason I asked for the date you're arriving... was so that I can create my own rehearsal piece schedule.

      We need male voices.

      I am prepared to hire them... I'm making coins... mead and glass beads... I am a Viking Mercenary... and prepared to hire a mercenary unit of tenors.  LOL

      let this be known.

      Erlan

    • misbrisby
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
        I have a person in mind, just have to ask if he would like to join.