Pennsic and stuff

  • Erlandr Nordenskald
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2011
      OK, first, I received a note from Jessa the web mistress for the pennsicwar.org site and she said it is up and running... and everything works... except that we finally realized that there is no LINK to take anyone to it. It's being fixed tonight.

      NOW, here are other classes that I am teaching at war. Please note that the choral conducting class lists the other directors of the KWC. We don't know yet who will be there with me.. plans have yet to be finalized, but here are the classes in the master class list.

      Please note, that I took the advice of a choir member and stole the singing at noon idea. So, there's Erlan at noon. And then there's Erlan again at 3. yay. I was thinking of moving my cot into the PA tent!

      Music: European
      Choral Director's Master Class I
      Work with Choral Directors on how to better your skills with your
      local singing group. Sponsored by the Known World Choir.
      Length: 2 hr., Materials Fee: 0, Handout Fee: 0, Handouts for:
      15, Instructor: Erlan Nordenskald Lord Robyn Solarus, Mistress
      Ariana of Wynthrop, Mistress Arianna Morgan.
      Thu, 4 12:00 PM Performing Arts
      Sat, 6 12:00 PM Performing Arts

      Choral Director's Master Class II
      Work with KWC Directors on how to better your
      directing/conducting skills. (level 2) Sponsored by the Known
      World Choir. Materials Fee: 0, Handout Fee: 0, Handouts for:
      10, Instructor: Erlan Nordenskald Lord Robyn Solarus, Mistress
      Ariana of Wynthrop, Mistress Arianna Morgan.
      Sun, 7 12:00 PM Performing Arts

      Singing at Noon
      Singing of standard Renaissance Vocal Music. 2-5 part music
      from the European literature. Just for fun, no performance!
      Materials Fee: 0, Handout Fee: 0, Handouts for: 20, Instructor:
      Erlan Nordenskald.
      Fri, 5 12:00 PM Performing Arts
      Mon, 8 12:00 PM Performing Arts

      Known World Choir Rehearsal
      The KWC performs Renaissance polyphonic vocal music.
      Rehearsals are daily. Learn about great Renaissance composers,
      performance style, and participate in our 20th-year concert.
      Singers need not know how to read music however should be able
      to match pitch. Length: 2 hr., Materials Fee: 0, Handout Fee: 0,
      Instructor: Erlan Nordenskald.
      Thu, 4 3:00 PM Performing Arts
      Fri, 5 3:00 PM Performing Arts
      Sat, 6 3:00 PM Performing Arts
      Sun, 7 3:00 PM Performing Arts
      Mon, 8 3:00 PM Performing Arts
      Tue, 9 4:30 PM Performing Arts
      Wed, 10 3:00 PM Performing Arts

      Known World Choir Dress Rehearsal
      The KWC performs Renaissance polyphonic vocal music.
      Rehearsals are daily. Learn about great Renaissance composers,
      performance style, and participate in our 20th-year concert.
      Singers need not know how to read music however should be able
      to match pitch. Length: 2 hr., Materials Fee: 0, Handout Fee: 0,
      Instructor: Erlan Nordenskald.
      Thu, 11 2:00 PM Performing Arts
    • Jennifer Friedman
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2011
        I've tried twice to use the online form on the Pennsic site to submit my Known World Choir registration, once at work and once at home. Once I click "submit form", I get a page stating "The page you are looking for cannot be found. Please visit Pennsicwar.org for this year's Pennsic War pages."

        Erlan, did you get either of my signups? I.e., is this a non-functioning form, or did the webminister just forget to provide a helpful "Yes, it worked!" confirmation page? (I didn't get an e-mail confirmation either, so I suspect the former.)

        Eliane

        Eliane Halevy, OL

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2011
          Just tried-still not working-sigh.

[...]