Re: Hebrew for dummies

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
      LOL
      Yes I already posted that I am  having it done. Please look at the music, read the words that are printed because they're printed phonetically.  I am having an audio made of the spoken/sung Hebrew.  It's not done yet.   But we will most definately have the Hebrew for Dummies available soon!

      Erlan

    • herne.hunter
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 14, 2011
        Erlan -

        I can help with Hebrew pronunciation if you need it.

        Cailean