Re: [KWChoir] Hebrew for dummies

  • corun@medievalist.org
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2011
      Laoghaire wrote:

      >Re "Al_naharot" - what if we don't read Hebrew? Will there be an accompanying pronunciation guide?

      Meshuganah, it'll be in Yiddish of course.

      Corun
    • maria daggett
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
        LOL
        Yes I already posted that I am  having it done. Please look at the music, read the words that are printed because they're printed phonetically.  I am having an audio made of the spoken/sung Hebrew.  It's not done yet.   But we will most definately have the Hebrew for Dummies available soon!

        Erlan

      • herne.hunter
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 14, 2011
          Erlan -

          I can help with Hebrew pronunciation if you need it.

          Cailean