Hebrew for dummies

  • Laoghaire
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2011
      Re "Al_naharot" - what if we don't read Hebrew? Will there be an accompanying pronunciation guide?
    • corun@medievalist.org
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2011
        Laoghaire wrote:

        >Re "Al_naharot" - what if we don't read Hebrew? Will there be an accompanying pronunciation guide?

        Meshuganah, it'll be in Yiddish of course.

        Corun
      • maria daggett
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
          LOL
          Yes I already posted that I am  having it done. Please look at the music, read the words that are printed because they're printed phonetically.  I am having an audio made of the spoken/sung Hebrew.  It's not done yet.   But we will most definately have the Hebrew for Dummies available soon!

          Erlan

        • herne.hunter
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 14, 2011
            Erlan -

            I can help with Hebrew pronunciation if you need it.

            Cailean