Re: KWC registration and stuff

  • maria daggett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2011
      It's OK.. I got it.

      Everyone... you can go to the groups section and start looking through music...
      Robyn has done all of the midi files and they are decent.
       Start listening... and I'll be adding some instructions.
      For the Hebrew.... that's out of my area of expertise... if you are knowing that language, please let me know.
      I have a friend who is going to speak the words for me.. maybe this weekend... for pronounciation.
      I am hoping that I can have someone at rehearsals help with the Hebrew... anyone?   Bueller?

      I am looking to add one more piece.. if I can find it...

      Erlan

    • Margrett Norwoode
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2011
        I would love it if someone could do pronunciation guides for all the songs like last year. Some of us don't speak any language other than english (or in my case I add un poquito espanol) and are especially intimidated by mangling the french language by mispronunciation.

        I can't volunteer for this because I just don't have the expertise. At least I'm OK with Tanzen because one of my two singing groups is already singing it now.

        Margrett