KWC registration

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 2, 2011
      Real name: Kerri-Ellen Kelly
      SCA name: Lady Margrett Norwoode
      Email: mistressmargrett@...
      Vocal part: Soprano
      Date I will arrive: Aug 3 afternoon or early evening

      From: Erlandr Nordenskald <erlannordenskald@...>
      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, June 2, 2011 8:16:01 PM
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: Music

      OK.. the links for the Pennsicwar.org site are not up yet... I have let the webmistress know...
      for now, you can just continue to send your registrations to me..

      Your name, a contact e mail or phone for you..
      your prefered voice part and the date you will arrive at war...
      (so I don't go nuts if you're not there for the first few rehearsals)

      Thanks

      Erlan

    • Margrett Norwoode
      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 2, 2011
        Sorry--meant to send that to Erlan directly.

        Margrett

        Message 3 of 28 , Jun 3, 2011
          Hi Erlan

          I will again be in the KWC

          Mairghreicc Ruadh inghen ui Faolain (aka June)
          Soprano
          72 Camp Swatara Road, PO Box 466
          Myerstown, Pa. 17067

          East Kingdom, Shire of Silver Rylle

          Arriving before land grab

          See you soon

          Mairghreicc

          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 29, 2011
            Are these 5 the only ones?
            (Granted, the one in Hebrew looks like a brain-ful... )

            miriel

            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Erlandr Nordenskald" <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

            > Hi everyone.
            > OK, this is the initial list of music for the Pennsic 40 Choir.

            > S S A T B Tanzen und Springen - Hans Leo Hassler (1564-1612) (German)
            > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf
            >
            > S/A T B Agincourt Carol - Annon (old Englysh)
            > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf
            >
            > S A B Sweete Kate (1609) - Robert Jones (1577 – 1617) (English)
            > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/d/df/Sweet_Kate.pdf
            >
            > S A T/B Ma fin est mon commencement - Guillaume de Mahaut d.1377 (french)
            > http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf
            >
            > S A T B By the Waters of Babylon /
            > Al naharot Bavel- Salomone Rossi (1570-1630)
            > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf

          • Julia Kathan
            Message 5 of 28 , Jul 2, 2011
              Um-am I the only one who cannot print By the Waters of Babylon? I can see it on my screen but it prints blank pages.
              Help!
              Fancy

              Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:43 PM

              href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf

              href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf

              href="http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf">http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf

              > S A T B By the Waters of Babylon /
              > Al naharot Bavel- Salomone
              Rossi (1570-1630)

              href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf

              No virus found in this message.

            • dross92
              Message 6 of 28 , Jul 3, 2011
                Hope it's going better for you today.
                It printed out OK for me today (5 pages) and I am using old technology - an HP C4480 and Vista.

                --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Julia Kathan" <fancy@...> wrote:

                > Um-am I the only one who cannot print By the Waters of Babylon? I can see it on my screen but it prints blank pages.
                > Help!
                > Fancy

              • misbrisby
                Message 7 of 28 , Apr 23 7:26 AM
                  Is there music available either to print out or listen to, to start preparing? Or do we have a rough estimate as to when it might become available?

                  Thank you,
                  Marcia
                • misbrisby
                  Message 8 of 28 , May 22, 2012
                    I was wondering if there was music posted yet for Pennsic. I did not see anything to print or practice before hand. Please let us know where we can go to print the music.

                    Thank you,
                    Marcia
                  • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
                    Message 9 of 28 , May 31, 2012
                      Agreed. I have less natural musical talent than many in the choir, and therefore need proportionally more practice time in advance.... I'll even take midi files. ;)

                      - Dalla

                      --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, misbrisby <misbrisby@...> wrote:

                      > I was wondering if there was music posted yet for Pennsic. I did not see anything to print or practice before hand. Please let us know where we can go to print the music.
                      > Thank you,
                      > Marcia
                    • Krege, Barbara B
                      Message 10 of 28 , Jun 1, 2012

                        I'll need MP3 files please.  Barbara

                      • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jun 2, 2012
                          While MP3s would be great, I haven't even seen a list of the music we're performing. Have I missed it?
                          - Dalla

                          --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Krege, Barbara B" <krege@...> wrote:
                          > I'll need MP3 files please. Barbara
                        • Jennifer Friedman
                          Message 12 of 28 , Jun 2, 2012
                            I know I'm still pondering the piece I'm supposed to pick/conduct. Too many choices out there! I hope to pick it in the next week or so. Whatever I pick will have MIDI files, PDF sheet music, etc. so people can practice up before Pennsic.

                            Robin, would you update us on where you are with the rest of the concert?

                            Eliane

                            Eliane Halevy, OL

                            Message 13 of 28 , Jun 4, 2012
                              Hi folks. Sorry for the long silence - I just surfaced from a heavily overbooked Spring. But now all attention turns towards Pennsic!!

                              The rehearsal and concert schedule was locked down a while ago and published in this forum.

                              Watch for the registration link to go live as soon as I can get the Pennsic web people the correct information.

                              And I'll start putting music up ASAP - including sheet music, midi files, and MP3s as soon as I can get those done.

                              Thanks for your patience and let's make this another GREAT Pennsic Choir year,

                              Robyn