Re: Music

  • Erlandr Nordenskald
    Message 1 of 28 , Jun 2 6:16 PM
      OK.. the links for the Pennsicwar.org site are not up yet... I have let the webmistress know...
      for now, you can just continue to send your registrations to me..

      Your name, a contact e mail or phone for you..
      your prefered voice part and the date you will arrive at war...
      (so I don't go nuts if you're not there for the first few rehearsals)

      Thanks

      Erlan
    • Margrett Norwoode
      Message 2 of 28 , Jun 2 8:34 PM
        Real name: Kerri-Ellen Kelly
        SCA name: Lady Margrett Norwoode
        Email: mistressmargrett@...
        Vocal part: Soprano
        Date I will arrive: Aug 3 afternoon or early evening

        Message 3 of 28 , Jun 2 8:52 PM
          Sorry--meant to send that to Erlan directly.

          Margrett

          Message 4 of 28 , Jun 3 5:52 AM
            Hi Erlan

            I will again be in the KWC

            Mairghreicc Ruadh inghen ui Faolain (aka June)
            Soprano
            72 Camp Swatara Road, PO Box 466
            Myerstown, Pa. 17067

            East Kingdom, Shire of Silver Rylle

            Arriving before land grab

            See you soon

            Mairghreicc

            Message 5 of 28 , Jun 29 11:43 AM
              Are these 5 the only ones?
              (Granted, the one in Hebrew looks like a brain-ful... )

              miriel

              --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Erlandr Nordenskald" <erlannordenskald@...> wrote:

              > Hi everyone.
              > OK, this is the initial list of music for the Pennsic 40 Choir.

              > S S A T B Tanzen und Springen - Hans Leo Hassler (1564-1612) (German)
              > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf
              >
              > S/A T B Agincourt Carol - Annon (old Englysh)
              > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf
              >
              > S A B Sweete Kate (1609) - Robert Jones (1577 – 1617) (English)
              > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/d/df/Sweet_Kate.pdf
              >
              > S A T/B Ma fin est mon commencement - Guillaume de Mahaut d.1377 (french)
              > http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf
              >
              > S A T B By the Waters of Babylon /
              > Al naharot Bavel- Salomone Rossi (1570-1630)
              > http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf

            • Julia Kathan
              Message 6 of 28 , Jul 2, 2011
                Um-am I the only one who cannot print By the Waters of Babylon? I can see it on my screen but it prints blank pages.
                Help!
                Fancy

                Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:43 PM

                href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/sheet/hassler/hass-tus.pdf

                href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/1/14/Anon-Agincourt.pdf

                href="http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf">http://maucamedus.net/PDF/ma-fin.pdf

                > S A T B By the Waters of Babylon /
                > Al naharot Bavel- Salomone
                Rossi (1570-1630)

                href="http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf">http://www1.cpdl.org/wiki/images/f/fc/Ross-aln.pdf

                No virus found in this message.

              • dross92
                Message 7 of 28 , Jul 3, 2011
                  Hope it's going better for you today.
                  It printed out OK for me today (5 pages) and I am using old technology - an HP C4480 and Vista.

                  --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Julia Kathan" <fancy@...> wrote:

                  > Um-am I the only one who cannot print By the Waters of Babylon? I can see it on my screen but it prints blank pages.
                  > Help!
                  > Fancy

                • misbrisby
                  Message 8 of 28 , Apr 23, 2012
                    Is there music available either to print out or listen to, to start preparing? Or do we have a rough estimate as to when it might become available?

                    Thank you,
                    Marcia
                  • misbrisby
                    Message 9 of 28 , May 22, 2012
                      I was wondering if there was music posted yet for Pennsic. I did not see anything to print or practice before hand. Please let us know where we can go to print the music.

                      Thank you,
                      Marcia
                    • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
                      Message 10 of 28 , May 31, 2012
                        Agreed. I have less natural musical talent than many in the choir, and therefore need proportionally more practice time in advance.... I'll even take midi files. ;)

                        - Dalla

                        --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, misbrisby <misbrisby@...> wrote:

                        > I was wondering if there was music posted yet for Pennsic. I did not see anything to print or practice before hand. Please let us know where we can go to print the music.
                        > Thank you,
                        > Marcia
                      • Krege, Barbara B
                        Message 11 of 28 , Jun 1 5:05 AM

                          I'll need MP3 files please.  Barbara

                        • dalla.olafskona@gmail.com
                          Message 12 of 28 , Jun 2 8:55 AM
                            While MP3s would be great, I haven't even seen a list of the music we're performing. Have I missed it?
                            - Dalla

                            --- In KWChoir@yahoogroups.com, "Krege, Barbara B" <krege@...> wrote:
                            > I'll need MP3 files please. Barbara
                          • Jennifer Friedman
                            Message 13 of 28 , Jun 2 11:42 AM
                              I know I'm still pondering the piece I'm supposed to pick/conduct. Too many choices out there! I hope to pick it in the next week or so. Whatever I pick will have MIDI files, PDF sheet music, etc. so people can practice up before Pennsic.

                              Robin, would you update us on where you are with the rest of the concert?

                              Eliane

                              Eliane Halevy, OL

                              Message 14 of 28 , Jun 4 7:12 AM
                                Hi folks. Sorry for the long silence - I just surfaced from a heavily overbooked Spring. But now all attention turns towards Pennsic!!

                                The rehearsal and concert schedule was locked down a while ago and published in this forum.

                                Watch for the registration link to go live as soon as I can get the Pennsic web people the correct information.

                                And I'll start putting music up ASAP - including sheet music, midi files, and MP3s as soon as I can get those done.

                                Thanks for your patience and let's make this another GREAT Pennsic Choir year,

                                Robyn