Battlemoor KWChoir

  • jenmizrahi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2011
      Greetings from the Outlands. We are proud to be hosting our first KWC this year at Battlemoor. If all goes well, I hope in future years to be able to co-ordinate repertoire with other directors and choirs for the summer war season, but for this year, I have gone with some golden oldies (much of which was taken from my first KNC experience at Estrella many years ago). If you plan to be in the Outlands over the fourth of July weekend, please come sing with us. The music is posed on my website: http://sites.google.com/site/cantoreslupini/Home/battlemoor-music or just google Cantores Lupini and you will find it. I wish I could make it to Pensic to sing with you!

      THLady Biket of Canterbury