RE: [KWChoir] Re: In memory

  • Beth Gurzler
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2011

      TYPO alert
      that's Fortune my Foe.  I'll try and see where we got it in the first place.
      Deonna

      To: KWChoir@yahoogroups.com
      From: erlannordenskald@...
      Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 17:38:48 +0000
      Subject: [KWChoir] Re: In memory

      So far, I can't find music for it. Can't find it on cpdl. I checked the wiki for the song list...
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitzwilliam_Virginal_Book
      There is a miserere in 3 and 4 parts?
      could this be it?

      OK.. CHOIR... You have a mission... Find me a print of this piece...

      erlan